We are excited to meet motivated, caring individuals who are committed to developing their treatment and counseling skills.
Mental Health Practitioner
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences from an accredited college or university and
- 2,000 hours (1 year full time) of supervised experience in the delivery of clinical services in the treatment of mental illness or children with emotional disorders OR
- enrolled as a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or obtained a master’s or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences from an accredited college.
NOTE: It is possible to still obtain the one year supervision requirement through Cedar House to become a Mental Health Practitioner. You may also obtain required LGSW supervision toward LICSW license as part of your employment.
Contact us for details.
Other Licensed Positions at Cedar House, Inc.
- Licensed Graduate Social Worker (LGSW)
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)
- Licensed Psychological Practitioner (LPP)
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW)
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
If you would like to submit your resume to Cedar House, please send to the attention of Erin (Mikki) Zeller, MSW, LICSW at:
Cedar House, Inc.
329 Faribault Rd
Faribault, MN 55021
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: Please indicate the clinic location and position you are interested in on your cover letter. If you have questions, please contact Erin (Mikki) at (507) 334-1983.